Prayer Zone Partners
I believe that Hudson Taylor sums it up nicely: “We must talk to God about men before we talk to men about God.” In order to make the greatest impact on our school campuses, we must start with prayer. Plain and simple, Prayer Zone Partner commit to pray.
The Commitments of a Prayer Zone Partner
- Believe that God will work through the Holy Spirit in 3 Prayer Zones as you pray (explained below).
- Commit to regularly pray for youth and children.
- Stand on the promises of God’s Word.
- Expect God to answer your prayers to save the souls of students.
Prayer Zone 1 – The Campus “Lord, bless this school, may Your face shine upon the students and teachers and be gracious to them; may You turn Your face toward this school and bring peace.” Numbers 6:24-26
- Pray for administrators, teachers, and counselors, at your adopted school.
- Pray for the school board and superintendent of the school district.
- Pray for campus staff (cooks, aids, bus drivers, maintenance personnel, etc.).
- Pray for the campus Bible club to be used to reach the others with the love of Jesus.
- Pray for more Campus Missionaries.
- Pray for Campus Missionaries to boldly and respectfully share their faith with classmates.
- Pray for strategic distribution of the Book of Hope.
- Pray for Christian teachers and administrators to have Godly wisdom and strength.
Prayer Zone 2 – The Church
- Pray for those ministries in your church that focus on youth and children.
- Pray for the leadership of those ministries.
- Pray for God to reveal ways the church can minister to local schools.
- Be a Godly role model for those youth and children that attend your church.
Prayer Zone 3 – The Community
- Pray for the families in your neighborhood and community.
- Pray that the hearts of unsaved youth and children would be open to the gospel.
- Pray for the safety and security of the youth and children in the community.
- Pray that God would raise up more positive influence for students in your community